Monday, December 3, 2012

MM: Violet's Everyday Makeup Routine!

Hey Girls! Violet here! Long time no see! Since our last post, here at GirlyFab we have come up with a whole new schedule for our fabulous posts! Here's a quick breakdown:

Monday: MakeupMondays
Tuesday: Tutorial Tuesday
Wednesday: The Wednesday Review
Thursday: ThursDIY
Friday: FashionFridays

So since today is the first day of Makeup Mondays, we thought we would do an extra special post!
Without further ado, here is my everyday makeup routine! :-)


Step 1: Prime! 

I can not stress enough how important it is to prime your face before you put any foundation on! Primer is important because it will create a layer between your skin and other product, which will reduce the amount of pore enlargement! I use the Loreal Perfecting Base Primer because it has a mat finish and does some pre-concealing for me as well. 


Step 2: Foundation! 

Foundation is definately what I spend the most time on. When you have a well done face, everything else just falls in to place. I use the Covergirl Clean Foundation in the color Ivory. I find this foundation extremely moisturizing and build able. I like to blend my foundation in with a beauty blender (the pink thing). I got my blender on Amazon, but you can also find things like them at your local drugstore or other websites online. The reason I don't like using my hands for my foundation, is because it is pretty messy and I don't want to break out or irritate my skin. 


Step 3: Blush!

Blush is one of my favorite beauty products ever. It allows you to achieve a perfect rosy glow in a couple seconds! For my everyday look, I like using my Tarte blush in Adored that I got from Sephora. It is made out of Amazonian Clay so it stays on for an extremely long time. I love applying my blush with my Elf Studio Powder Brush that I got from Target for 3 bucks! Remember to stifle the blush onto your blush!


Step 4: Concealer! 

I don't know why I conceal after blush, but I always do for some reason! We all have our strange ways. ;-) Anyways, for concealer my favorite thing to use is my Shany Cosmetice Camouflage Concealer Palette that I picked up from Amazon for around 7 dollars. For under-eye circles I love the lilac color underneath my normal skin color concealer to help brighten it up. 


Step 5: Liner and Mascara!

Even though this is the last step, it definitely is very important! 
For the eyes, I love the smudgestick liners from Stila. Mine is in the color Trigger Fish and is waterproof which is great since I do ballet! If you have a lighter colored eye, I suggest a grey or lighter brown toned eye-liner. If you have a brown or darker colored eye, black or dark brown eye liner is better. The mascara I am currently loving is Maybeline MegaLash, because it works so amazingly at making my lashes very even and not chunky 


So that is it! This is the final product! This routine only takes my about 10 minutes every morning and is totally worth every second. I love how natural my face looks! These products will definitely leave you with an overall naturally effortless look! Enjoy! 

You are all beautiful

xoxo, 
Violet








No comments:

Post a Comment