Wednesday, December 19, 2012

WR: Violet's Facial Care Routine

Hey girls! Violet here! Today I am going to be sharing my facial care routine with you! I think that taking care of our skin is extremely important. The more we take care of our skin, the less makeup we use, and in turn, the better our skin will be. One thing I do suggest, is to talk to your dermatologist. Tell them the type of skin you have, and they will suggest vitamins you can take to improve it. Other than that you should wash and moisturizer your face every day and every night! This is important because during the night our face gets dirty from the grease in our hair, and during the day our face has makeup, and even if not the air our pores are exposed to can be dirty. These are the products I like to use. Please not that this is just what works for me, and the same products might not do the same thing for you. Also, that no matter what skin type you have it is always better to use more natural products with organic ingredients and no chemicals.

The first thing I do is remove all my makeup. What I've been liking to use is my Nutregena Makeup Removing Wipes. I have been liking these because they remove my makeup really quickly and easily.

Second, I wash my face with the Nutregena Naturals Pore Scrub. This really gets in and cleans my pores out which is essential when it comes to skin in general. Also, something like an exfoliant such as a pore scrub works really well for normal or dry skin. It gets of all the flakiness so that its easier for the moisturizer to work it's magic.

Next, is I use witch hazel. In my opinion, not enough people use this. Witch Hazel is sort of like a bioderma of sorts. It further cleanses your skin, and makes sure that there's absolutely no germs in your pores that will make you break out. Even if your skin is perfect, you still need to do this step. It will work wonders!

Lastly, I moisturize! The moisturizer I have been using is the Nutregena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Moisturizer. This is an amazing product because it really puts vitamins in to your skin which is very nice for the face.

Another thing I do is get facials every month where they take out all my pimples and blackheads, which is super healthy for your skin. Again, make sure to talk to your dermatologist, that is probably the best option. Also remember that even though you might have clear skin, washing, moisturizing, removing your makeup, and using witch hazel, are all till things you should be doing.

Thanks for reading!!

Xoxo,

Violet







No comments:

Post a Comment