Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Wednesday Review!~PYT straightener

Hey Y'all! I'm very excited about this post! Today's theme is The Wednesday Review, and we will be reviewing the PYT straightener! 
This product is absolutely amazing, I'm in love with it! I purchased this recently at a kiosk at my local mall for about $120. This may seem like a lot but it is originally over $200. Violet loves it too, she wants to steal mine now! 

The main reason I love this is because it doesn't damage your hair at all. It is full ceramic, meaning it doesn't burn or dry out your hair. My hair usually takes at least an hour to straighten but with this, it takes only half that time! 
*The only bad thing that I have noticed so far is that my hair becomes very static-y. Using Moroccan hair oil can help with that* 


Love Y'all! xoxo, Nina 

No comments:

Post a Comment