Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sleepover with Blind Makeovers(:

Hey girls! We haven't posted at all this week, so I thought I would share a few photos from a sleepover that we had a few weeks ago, with Tati and Adri. This was our sleepover(:

Being the crazy girls that we are, we decided to do blind makeovers. Let's just say this was a messy, hilarious! Here are some pics! 

So we started out looking normal....

Then the makeovers started. 
Tati thought that my eyebrows were my eyelashes! 
                                            I put concealer on Tati's lips, instead of lipstick.
                                                             Violet's puzzled look!
                                                 And we ended up looking quite scary....
XOXO~Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment