Monday, November 26, 2012

5 Top Beauty Bloggers!

Hey Girls! Violet here! So recently I have been looking through many beauty and fashion related blogs. I have been reading so many from ladies so creative and beautiful. These blogs are so artsy in fact that I thought I would share them with you guys, so you all can read them as well! I have made up a list for you guys of some of my top bloggers, and maybe I will do the same thing for YouTubers as well later on. Hopefully Nina will get around to making a list of some of her favorite bloggers as well, but until then, here is mine. Make sure to comment below and let us know what you think of these blogs. So anyways, here are 5 amazing women who we could all learn a thing or two from! Show them some love! Us girls should all support each other! <3 <3 xoxo, Violet

                                                  1. Merrick's Art















No comments:

Post a Comment