Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Nina's November OOTD

Hey Girls! Happy Thanksgiving! I'm so glad that it's finally starting to feel like fall! I love the cold weather, warm fires and comfy sweaters! Today I felt especially cozy in this outfit. Hope you like it as much as I do. 


My outfit consisted of a cute 3/4 length shirt from Marshals. To keep me warm, I wore a brown vest from Old Navy with denim blue Levi jeans.  I wore my favorite boots with this look. To accessorize, I wore my pandora bracelet and pearl earrings. 
  For my makeup, it was a simple golden brown eyeshadow, from a Sephora palette. I also added mascara, with a bit of blush. I had straightened my hair earlier with my new PYT (Pretty Young Thing)  flat-iron. BTW~ it's amazing, defiantly a new favorite.

This outfit is cute and simple, great for fall weather. You can look great, even if you're feeling lazy or if  you're in a rush. 

Love you all! xoxo~Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment