Sunday, October 28, 2012

Renewing Moraccan Argan Oil by Organix Product Review!

Hey Everyone! Violet here! So recently I went to CVS and tried out a new ORGANIX product! Now, this is my favorite drugstore hair product brand, because it is so natural, nourishing, and all there products really do work. 



The product that I bought is called "renewing Moroccan Argan Oil", and it retails for around $8 dollars.




I apply this by adding 3 dollops after I take a shower and it is towel dried, then 3 more after my hair is completely dry. Shampooing or washing any kind of hair in general strips it from its natural and very essential oils and vitamins, so by adding this oil and others like it back in to our hair you will definately notice a difference in how healthy it looks! 



My hair is really frizzy, but like I said, it will work for whatever kind of hair you might have. Over all I just really suggest this product and all Organix brand products in general! They are very high quality and essential to anyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment