Sunday, October 28, 2012

Baby Lips by Maybelline Product Review!

It is pretty hard to find your holy grail chap stick that you use everyday. For me especially, i need it to do its job, and I need it to do its job right! But with this product, I think it comes pretty close to having every single quality I look for! 


First of all, they come in all colors, I chose bright pink of course (025 Pink Punch) but you can choose whatever you like. Secondly, the thing i like most about it is that it has just enough hint of color without being a lipstick, but enough to give your lips enough color to brighten up your face. 


Somethings that really impressed me were that although it retails for about $7, it comes with a lot of product in the packaging! Mine has lasted me for a couple months and it has barely made a dent! Also, it moisturizes really well! I have pretty dry skin, so when i can have a chap stick that has color but still adds moisturizer, its definately a bonus! 



All in all, i don't really have anything bad to say about this product! Everything about it I love! If any of you are looking for a good chap stick, this is the one! Its perfect for an everyday look when you don't want to look fancy! Running arons or taking a walk around the pond are two examples of places you might want to where this product! 

xoxo, 
Nina and Violet 

No comments:

Post a Comment